NCL Career Training Program
Welcome to NCL Career Training Program. We are excited to work with you to reach your goals. We provide you with resume building, interview preparation and support in job search to meet your career goals. The program will link you to helpful resources and ongoing support.
The program is designed to provide individualized two hour session with experts in the Nursing field. Our team has over 15 years of nursing experience between education and practical skills. The team members are qualified and in substantial standing in their respective areas of work. The experience branches in years of bedside nursing in acute care hospitals, transitional facilities and clinics. There is great depth knowledge in emergency medicine and critical care areas (Emergency Department and Intensive Care Unit). You will meet the team during your session. For more information about our team, please visit the website at www.nursecarelink.com
What to expect:
The two hour session will include:
- Assistance in Resume Building
- Interview Preparation (1 – Mock Session included)
- Guidelines on ‘how to’ Job Search
Additional support packages are as follow:
- Each additional 30 minute sessions/support - $50.00 + tax
- On going support until goals met - $300.00 + tax
- Clinical practical skills – please contact for more information
What is required prior to session:
Please complete the follow questions and email back to the NCL Team.
- A copy of your most updated resume
- A copy of your cover letter
- List of additional work experience, education, clinical placements, volunteer services that have not been outlined in the resume
Please send all documents prior to attending scheduled session in order to take full advantage of the services. To confirm your scheduled appointment, please pay initial fees in full. You will receive an invoice and confirmation upon payment.
Feel free to call us with any questions or concerns.
The NURSECARE LINK team looks forward to seeing you!